Self Assessment of Student Participation

Between Good and Acceptable.

I'm usually punctual and always present in class.
As I reside near the borders of Singapore, the morning traffic congestion on the expressway can be quite a challange. However,as my secondary school teacher once said " Traffic jam is inevitable". Hence, I do make a conscientious effort to always set off earlier. Although, my plans are sometimes foiled when a bus full of passengers has to forgo picking me up, letting time tick away.

My class attendance is only compromised when I am unwell, and I've always ensured to submit my Medical Certificates.

In terms of class participation, I'm always eager to participate in discussions, pose and answer questions enthusiatically. Always a respectful listener to the speaker, I'm constantly looking out for effective presentation skills to pick up and apply.

Personally, I enjoy reading contructive feedbacks given by my classmates and respect them for their honest comments. Afterall, honesty is the best policy. Their feedbacks allows me to correct and strive to be a better version of myself.

I do recognise I have more rooms for improvement. Therefore, I believe my participation merits a grade within the spectrum of "Good" and "Acceptable."

Comments

Popular Posts